Our first devotion is a great audio clip from StudentDevos.com, http://studentdevos.com/inside-out-leadership/ and discusses letting our inner self out so that we can better connect with other people.
Interestingly enough, this is something I REALLY struggle with on a day-to-day basis, so I suppose it was fitting this was the first one.
The link above has some great points to discuss, and the following 6 items were the discussion points for our family:
- What does inside out mean? Letting your inner self to connect with other people.
- What is leadership? Influence
- Who has influenced more people in the history of the world? Jesus
- What does Jesus ask us to do? Reach out to others and lift them up.
- What is Character? Living honestly with integrity.
- How do you make a difference in the world? Live with purpose, trust God, and Believe.
©Stacy DeSmet, 2016